Aaj 5:Dyspepsia Dramatica Aaj 5:Dyspepsia Dramatica

Sweet !

This was actually great. I enjoyed every moment of the flash. Maybe reduce the length of the introduction, many people vote on the first impression. It deserved a better score. Anyways, good job ! Keep it up !

The Sluggin Saloon The Sluggin Saloon

OMG Great !

I looooovee the way you draw your characters. All the shading effects and smoothness of it. Just. Great. Keep it up !

Theatre of the Insane Theatre of the Insane

Hahaha

I lolled at the unexpected song in the dancer part. Great job !

Mini Maze Mini Maze

Wow, great job.

I know the maze games are more than common on NG, but you step outside the crowd with that one. Oh, I like the fact that you can choose the music you want to hear while playing. Overall, you did an excellent job, keep it up ! Fived.

VanVeenGames responds:

Ty!

Vegetable Fighting Vegetable Fighting

I liked it.

In fact, it was pretty interactive and funny as well.
Plus, I specially love the French word plays with "Haricot Vert" and "Patate" !
Good job and keep up your good work.

Platformer game Platformer game

Good beginning

Here's my advice for platform games (I've made 5 of them)

1- Put a reset button or an item with HitTest to reset the level if you lose your ball.
2- Put your FPS to at least 35 fps for smoother action
3- You don't have to start a level where you finished the previous one. Just insert a blank keyframe between each level, will be more easy to control the game.

Overall, it was great, i'm just waiting to see more of you and maybe an improved version of this one ! Keep it up !

Chase1336 responds:

thanks i did not know how to do those things but now i do

Vaguely familiar Vaguely familiar

It remembers me of...

Clocks by Coldplay. Serisouly, the main riff sounds like it ! Don't know if it's exactly the song you we're searching, but to my ear, it sounds like it. Thanks for the song too !

IzakFlashMan responds:

Clocks is a good song. (Listens to song again.) It does a little. I was thinking it was more a song from some random Tekken game or something. Ha ha. Cheers for the review. =D

Pears (Final) Pears (Final)

Great job !

It is true that it has a soothing feeling. I will probably use it in one of my future flash project. Keep up your good work !

DwayneBarry responds:

Thanks! I hope your project turns out well!